The featured rug is handmade by skilled artisans in the city of Tabriz, Northwest Iran. This genuine Persian rug is made from pure wool. The intricacy of the design and fine weave shows the exceptional skills of craftsmanship. The beautiful field is decorated with detailed botanic elements and in the middle, there sits proudly a gorgeous medallion. On the warm red tones, navy blue and purple tones create a stunning contrast that is balanced with ivory tones to bring out the design more. She has full soft pile and fringes on both ends.
This gorgeous design will bring the botanical gardens in to your living room.
- Authentic Hand Knotted Vintage Rug in Tabriz – Iran
- Made from Pure Wool on Cotton Foundation
- She Measures 2.55 × 3.5 m
- Intricate Design
- Angular Classic Medallion Design
- Has Fringes on Both Sides
- One of a Kind