This is an authentic Handwoven Shirvan Tribal Hallway Runner from Northwest Persia. The wool on this finely woven runner is sourced locally and has high quality. It has repeated geometric tribal design and stunning borders. The background color of this runner is navy blue with contrasting green and maroon with beige highlights. This is a vintage piece circa 1950 and has full pile and perfect condition.
This Persian runner is thick, solid and durable and easy to look after. It will be a welcoming floor art on your hallway or bedside and it will add warmth to your space.
- Authentic Vintage Persian Shirvan Hallway Runner Circa 1950
- Wool Pile on Cotton Foundation
- Tribal Design
- Navy Blue with Beige Highlights
- Organic Dyes (Natural Vegetable Dyes)
- She Measures 2.75 x 0.75 m
- It Has Fringes on Both Ends
- One of a Kind
- In Excellent Condition
Please request a Home Trial to view this beautiful piece in your own space if you reside in Melbourne.
This handwoven piece requires maintenance in order to last long. Please check our Handwoven Rug Care Instructions.