- Handwoven Qashqai Gabbeh Made by Tribal People in Iran 1980
- Pure Wool on Strong Cotton Foundation
- Tribal Design/ Animal Motive
- Vegetable Dyes
- She Measures 1.45 X 0.98 m
- Blue Background with Contrasting Mustard Color
- Extremely Thick and Solid
- In Perfect Condition
- One of a kind
Photos of the product have been taken in natural light. Colors might be slightly different depending on the device you’re viewing our rugs. Please Contact Us if you would like to see the raw photos.
Please request a Home Trial to view this beautiful piece in your own space if you reside in Melbourne.
This handwoven piece requires maintenance in order to last long. Please check our Handwoven Rug Care Instructions.